Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hardcore Do Brazil: FATAL BLOW

I've always said how much I love South American Hardcore. I honestly believe that some of the realest and most passionate Hardcore bands originate from this part of the world! Is it the harder social conditions that inspire those bands, or that they have really understood the Hardcore way of life and made it their own? I don't know, but all these great SA bands never cease to amaze me!

Here's Fatal Blow, a band I didn't know before, they found us on myspace and I'm glad they did. All hail to the worldwide DIY Hardcore Network! This is real, straight forward, no bullshit Hardcore thuggery from Balneario Camborio,  Brazil.

Get it!



Did you enjoy the old school, heavy-ass breakdown? I thought so!

http://www.myspace.com/fatalblowhardcore

No comments:

Post a Comment