Thursday, June 10, 2010

What's On

Here is the playlist that's been on during this last stage of completing Take Your Shot #4. Naturally, it is a list full of top notch ignorant hardcore and hip hop! These records I've been playing to death at home, on my mp3 and everywhere else! Check 'em out.

1. SUICIDAL TENDENCIES - Freedumb (possibly the best SUICIDAL record? Total high-energy!)
2. RUN DEVIL RUN - Sinking Deeper (awesome NYHC influenced krishna-core which I finally found & got from 7inch distro!)
3. GHOSTFACE KILLAH - Supreme Clientele Instrumentals (special edition of the record without the raps-just beats, basslines & scratches cause we likes to chill sometimes)
4. HIP HOP FOREVER VOL.3 (Great comp containing more than 2 hours of old school rap-find it, get it)

and last but not least...
5. BODYCOUNT - Murder 4 Hire (well, what can I say--I love this record! HC meets Rap with ICE-T's unbeatable lyris and vox)

No comments:

Post a Comment