Monday, August 9, 2010

We're back!, Newzzz & Four Year Strong video

Hey so we're back after our short holiday break, and we are just absolutely pumped with hardcore as usual! There is a lot of good stuff going on and I can't wait for it to happen! I hope that after this summer, it will be the most intense hardcore autumn & winter we've ever seen and I've ever participated in here in Greece.

We got the Unrestrained show towards the end of August which should be a total blast and we'll obviously do a proper review on that, as the time approaches. Also, I have found myself playing again with a new band, which I couldn't be more happy about. This, along with the new TYS issue (still not ready, what the fuck!?) and the possibility of handling press for some pretty ass-kicking bands out there, is just about enough to keep our asses busy hardcore-wise here at TYS--for now, that is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what better way to start this mid-summer relaunch into hardcore action than with a great video filled with positive & energetic melodic hardcore music!? If Four Year Strong are a bit too light for your hardcore standards, well what the heck. They have really amazed me with their Gorilla Biscuits meets New Found Glory approach, which I find super-addictive and just perfect for my summer soundtrack. Plus they got some awesome lyrics to match their soundz! This is also a pretty well-shot and very funny video (excellent acting by the band members), so enjoy it if you haven't seen it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment